Eating For Health Podcast
I’m delighted to have launched my own podcast called “Eating for Health”, centred around talking about science backed nutrition and health. Thank you for all your support and helping it make the top 10 UK nutrition podcast charts.
Heart Health with Consultant Cardiologist, Dr Zarrin Shaikh ♥️🩺 – Eating for Health
- Heart Health with Consultant Cardiologist, Dr Zarrin Shaikh ♥️🩺
- Pregnancy and postpartum exercise with Lettie from Planet Mama 🏃♀️
- Balancing hormones, PCOS, protein and satiety with endocrinologist Dr Anjali Amin 🩺
- Eczema and Rosacea with Dr Zena Willsmore 🩺
- Medical mum chat about lockdown, nutrition, babies and long-term health 🩺🤱
Alternatively watch me chatting with the guests on youtube.
Was a pleasure talking to Dr Louise Newson, GP and menopause expert about the importance of nutrition and menopause.
I talked with Lisa about diet and the menopause with practical tips on how to improve your bone and cardiovascular health, and tips.
Dr Orlena’s Fit and Fabulous
Great to chat again with Dr Orlena about but this time on the importance of nutrition and what to eat during pregnancy.
Sign up for more fact not fiction information via my eat for health newsletter, with links to my latest health articles, podcasts, courses and more.
Have you seen my Free Resources designed to give you a general frame work for your nutritional needs. I know how difficult it can be to eat healthily, and also find credible dietary information. There are guides for trying for a baby, pregnancy, breastfeeding, polycystic ovary syndrome, menopause and adult.