Your health is fundamentally linked to your diet. Optimising your health is more to do with what’s on your plate than what you do for exercise. That’s why I’ve designed science backed nutrition and health video courses to help empower you to eat for long-term health. So throw out the nutrition myths and trust my fact not fiction approach.
As a lecturer in nutrition and culinary science and former doctor, I’m passionate about sharing knowledge. I was commissioned to design and write a unique degree for the ‘chef of the future’, combining nutrition, health and culinary skills, in the first of it’s kind in the UK.
“The content of this degree will set the benchmark for the ‘chef of the future’ and this is the exact type of qualification that we want our employees to have.”Ben Creek, Director of Operations UK & Ireland, Food+ by Compass for Google
Nutrition and Eating for Health Video Courses
I’ve developed a range of science backed nutrition courses, that are based on ‘fact not fiction’.
Are you confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting information on the internet and social media about nutrition?
Perhaps you are fed up of trying diets that don’t work, but would like to get to and stay at a healthy weight?
Or would like to know which foods to reduce your risk of high blood pressure, cancer, heart disease?
Check out my video courses designed to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to optimise your nutrition and improve your health. This course contains science backed nutrition information to empower.
- Guide to macronutrients
- Guide to micronutrients and how get enough
- How to balance your plate
- How to design a personalised meal plan just for you
- What are antioxidants and why do they matter?
- A guide to dieting including how to get to a healthy weight
- What are metabolism and metabolic rate?
- What to eat for healthy bones and joints
- What to eat to reduce your risk of high blood pressure
- What to eat to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke
- What to eat to reduce stress and improve your mood
- What to eat to support your immune system
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and practical tips to help
- A guide to intermittent fasting and time restricted eating
- What is emotional eating, and practical tips to help.
- Which supplements do you really need?
- How to choose a honey
- Which is the best oil / fat to cook with
- Is organic worth the cost?
Included in this course are:
- More than 3 hours of bite-sized videos to watch at your own speed
- Downloadable course guide
- Range of nutritional planners and checklists to suit most needs
- Lifetime access to all course material (videos and guide).
Start one of my nutrition video courses today and I will guide you to realise your health goals, enabling you to eat for health.
Sign up for more fact not fiction information via my eat for health newsletter, with links to my latest health articles, podcasts, courses and more.
Have you seen my Free Resources designed to give you a general frame work for your nutritional needs. I know how difficult it can be to eat healthily, and also find credible dietary information. There are guides for trying for a baby, pregnancy, breastfeeding, polycystic ovary syndrome, menopause and adults.
For more educational information take a look at my ‘fact not fiction’ nutrition and wellness health articles.